Sunday, March 22, 2015

BOOKS, BOOKS and MORE BOOKS

Hi Guys!

Okay, release went off without a hitch.  I've been promoing my tuchus off!  There are interviews and blog posts pretty much everywhere.  It was fun, but exhausting.

I think the book is doing well, but it's hard to tell these things at first.  I did notice that more e-copies seem to be going than paper this time.  Previously it was about equal.  But that's just looking at B&N & Amazon online, so I could be off by a mile.

ANYWAY, thanks to those who have bought the book.  I appreciate you, and hope you like the new series and new direction.  I'm enjoying doing this series in third person, and having the various points of view to work with.

OH! Good news!  There is going to be a re-release of Hunter's Moon for the 10th anniversary.  (Ten years--YIKES!)  Here's the new cover.


Looks gorgeous!  I'm very excited.  Cathy may have taken athe Sazi series (except for Raven, who I get to do a short story for in my upcoming collection), but I get Celia, and I will always LOVE me some shapeshifters.  Many of the characters in the Sazi are like family in a weird way--then again, they've been in my life for more than ten years now.  

I just want to drop a note publicly thanking Tor for their support.  They've been awesome to work with and have shown a lot of support.  

Thanks guys!

Cie

No comments: