Saturday, May 30, 2015

I am having an adventure!

First off.  I want to give my condolences to those who have suffered catastrophic losses in the recent flooding.  It is amazingly horrible what has happened, and appears may continue for a while yet.  What is happening to me is merely awkward, which is why it is simply an adventure to be approached with energy and creativity, not a crisis or disaster to be coped with in horror.

That said:

I am very glad I have good friends who can help me through awkward times when flights are delayed, things are lost, broken, and I wind up in the wrong place at the right time.

I will be at the Convention today, and I will have a wonderful time.  I will use my brand new (as in bought yesterday) selfie and video camera.  I will hopefully see lots of good folks and sign lots of books, laugh long and mightily (as I did at dinner last night with said friends) and have one of the times of my life.

Now the lightening is crackling overhead.  So I am off the computer for the nonce.

Best.

Cie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.