Saturday, April 29, 2017

THE FIRST MYSTERY NOVELLA IS UP FOR 2.99 -- BLACK & BLUE

ALL RIGHTY THEN --

The first murder mystery is up on Kindle only as an ebook.  BLACK & BLUE is the first Ivie Black mystery and the first release of a mystery novella under the new A.S. James name.

It's at $2.99 because that's what Kindle recommended, and because I couldn't really figure out the pricing scheme in the limited time available to me.  But I'm in a program that will let me discount it after 30 days.  But I'm HOPING ya'll will be too anxious to wait.

BUY THE NOVELLA GUYS.  SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL AUTHOR.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بخميس مشيط

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

First, I gotta find-out
what the novel is about.
Can you gimme a hint or
is that a secret??

Davey Bacaron said...


Really cool blog. Looking forward for more updates!