Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Pat's

Happy St. Patty's Day to all who celebrate it! For fun I did the google search that Debra Parmley suggested. I put in "Cie needs" and got:

(From An Phoblacht [Sinn Fein Weekly] no less) CIE needs a hike in investment not fares. I think I'm a little insulted. I do not have "fares"! Although frankly investments would be good.

BTW for those of you who are (or aren't) interested:

1) Lucky the Wonder Dog is recovering from her run in with what I am assuming was a racoon. She'll be on antibiotics for a bit, and we'll be making sure not to delay the rabies renewal, but she's okay, with just a few scars to show she's tough.

2) Howling Moon is doing well. If you're having trouble finding it on the shelves, feel free to order it from the Waldenbooks at the Sunset Mall in San Angelo, Texas. They have autographed copies of it (and all the other books in both series) available. Of course if you DON'T want it, then. . . well . . . PHOOEY ON YOUEY!

3) Cathy and I will be going to RT. I'm still up in the air as to whether I'm going to make it to RWA. There are people going I really would love to see, but it's a bit pricey to do both. So I'm dragging my feet and pondering a bit.

4) Whatever happened to Deno Russo?

No comments: