Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wong Foo/Julie Newmar

Hi Guys!

Last night I watched To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything. Julie Newmar. It was a fun little movie. Who knew that Patrick Swayze would look so good in drag? His jewelry was utterly FABULOUS!

I needed to lighten up things a bit. The body has been acting out considerably. I did something seriously stupid that I have to fix financially. (Actually a couple of things, and they're significant.) My uncle died. One of my dear friends is suicidally depressed. All in all, a nice, fluffy comedy was just what the doctor ordered.

On the other hand, the books are going well. I have people and animals who love me, and the errors I've made ARE fixable.

Someone wrote quoting the blog too. They want me to send them what I've written of the post-chick lit book I referenced. Made me smile that did. Unfortunately, because of other obligations, there is nothing yet to send. Still, I do WANT to write it--even if it may never find a home with a major publishing house.

Ah well, such is life.

I do hope that things go well this year in the career. Keep your fingers crossed.


Cie

No comments: