Friday, December 21, 2007

Holly Happydays

Hi Guys!

Holly happydays! I am officially off work at the day job for the next four days! WOOT!!

Don't get me wrong, I like the day job, but I am SOOOOOO pooped. And I've been having symptoms, AND I need to write, AND I need to get the website redone and up, AND the house is a pit. But mostly, I need to rest and hope to get my health back on track.

Also, I'm in the throes of my midlife crisis. So I need to figure out what the @#*$( I want to do with myself.

I'll let you know how it all works out. Right now I just know that I'm wanting to liven things up in my life. Enjoy a little more, be a little funky and creative with regard to my personal life and not just the writing. The problem is, this is a VERY conservative small town. Funky is not looked upon highly for middle-aged women. At ALL. But I want it. So, we'll see what I do, where and how far I go.

Wish me luck.

And hopefully I'll make real progress on the writing.

Cie

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Cie, just wanted to wish you a very, Merry Christmas!

PS. There's nothing wrong with funky. ;)