Sunday, December 09, 2007

OY

OY!

It's the holidays. How did that happen?

Um, YIKES!

Okay. Let's see. Book is progressing. Right now I'm working with Cathy on the standalone. It's been a little tricky, but I think we've got it now. The one I was working on is still chomping at the bit, so I hope to get back to it soon.

Had a great visit with my son. It was good to see him. Don't know what I'm going to do for Christmas. Maybe just stay home with the animals. I um, kinda, um, well OVERSPENT. OOPS.

(Not like anyone else does that at this time of year or anything. LOL.)

Got the cover for Touch of Darkness. IT SOOOOOOOOOO Rocks. As soon as I remember how to post it I will.

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten the website updated yet, but I HAVE gotten the photo and it is in process. It's just that real life keeps intervening. My employer actually thinks I should WORK for a living. Who knew? (Apparently my creditors, but let's not go there, hmnn?)

I'm in the throes of my midlife crisis. I don't know what I'm going to do about it, but I am DEFINITELY in the throes.


WELL, I'd love to go on (and on), but I wanna get going. So, LATER.


Cie

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Cie! I know, where has the year gone?

Can't wait to see your new cover. Cool!

How you doing anyway??? :D

C. T. Adams said...

Hey Darlin!

Sorry I haven't written you. What did you end up hearing about the agent situation? How's the little one doing? Inquiring minds want to know.

:)