Thursday, October 12, 2006

OY

OY! A transformer blew less than a block from my house. Now my refrigerator is iffy and it fried my computer enough that something got corrupted and I had to wipe the hard drive and reinstall everything. An entire day of installing, updating and trying to get things to function that didn't want to. It was enough to make me absolutely INSANE. Fortunately I didn't lose the manuscript or I'm not sure I would've been responsible for my actions! It doesn't help that I'm stressed out of my gourd getting ready to help my son move to Denver.

Once upon a time, when I was about 14 years old or so, I got hit by lightning. It has some very interesting lingering symptoms that kick up especially hard when I'm stressed.

Vampire Lestat is coming up. I haven't finalized my plans because I've been too caught up in trying to just get through writing this book in time for the deadline, getting James moved, dealing with all the power-related foofrau. Oh, and the daily stuff.

BUT WE WILL OVERCOME. RAWR!!!!!

Later kids.


Cie

No comments: