Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday? WOW.

Okay, it's Friday already. I'm not sure exactly how that happened.

Last week I got my stitches out Friday afternoon. The finger is healing nicely (slowly, but nicely). It does, however, still look like something of a Frankenfinger ("It's ALIVE!"), and may always since I get keloid scarring. BUT, it works. I'm still doing nine-finger typing because of sensitivity issues. (I mean "OW") But it WORKS.

I'm getting back to writing. I am WOEFULLY out of practice. Illness and injury can do that to you if you're not careful. But I got the two short stories off. (Whether the editor will like them or not is anyone's guess.) I've got some businessy stuff to take care of today, then this weekend I'm back to working on the book.

I'm actually fairly proud of myself. I've gotten a lot done in this past week. There's always more to do, but I can see myself making progress, which is cool.

We got the ARCs in for book 2 of the Blood Singer series -- Siren Song. They look quite good. That one comes out in October. Blood Song the first book, comes out June 8th. I'm REALLY excited. It's our first book to come out as a trade paperback, and it has been getting a lot of buzz. If you can, pre-order it. We really want that boost in first week sales.

Well, I have to get to the day job. Take care.


Cie/C.T. Adams

4 comments:

Dolly said...

Glad to know you're doing better. I missed hearing from you this week but know how hectic life can be. Besides it sounds like you got a lot accomplished which is good for you and us.

Take care

P.S. My copy has been ordered forever!!

Tammy said...

LOL, LIke Dolly my copy has been pre-ordered for a bit.

Glad to hear your feeling better and that you're back to writing.

C. T. Adams said...

Thanks ladies! We appreciate you. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. cap sleeve wedding dress Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandal Mermaid Wedding Dresses