Saturday, August 07, 2010

Welcome to Another Day

Hi Guys! I've only got a minute. Life has been BUSY. Not bad, but busy enough that I took a day to just putter yesterday or I was going to lose my mind. Even at that I wound up running errands for about half of it.

Just watched Bowling for Soup's "1985". Still bopping around grinning. Is it a bad thing that I recognize every one of the videos they're spoofing? I do miss my hair metal. Truly. And I can SOOOOOO relate to the lyrics. I mean, seriously, MTV stood for MUSIC television. Been a LONG time since they could say that hunh. And "The Real World" just freakin scares me. Of course, for the most part I really am not a fan of reality television. Those shows SO aren't my reality. Of course my reality would bore the socks off of everybody. (Not the pants. That would be too interesting. Nope, the SOCKS.)

Next week I'll come up with the new serial. But for today, know that I'm bebopping around singing:

Bruce Springsteen
Madonna
Way before Nirvana
it was
U2 and Blondie
and music still on MTV
her two kids
in high school
They tell her that she's uncool.
'Cause she's still preoccupied
with 19
19
1985.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

LOL, sounds like you had a blast - good for you!