Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thinking through sludge

Woke up in the middle of the night so congested I could barely breathe, so I took a decongestant.  Had a hard time sleeping after, and now I feel like I'm thinking through sludge.  Yes, I took the non-drowsy stuff (I have to go to the day job later.)  But I still feel like crap. I take for granted being clear headed.

Mom is doing better.  She's moved from the hospital to rehab.  Hopefully she won't have to be in there too long and can come home soon.  I'll probably try to go out for a visit soon after she gets home in case she needs some help--I'll have to arrange it with my sister so we take turns.  Tim (my brother) has been doing a wonderful job, but I think that once she's out of daily care he might be able to use (a) some help; and (b) the rest.

Writing is going slowly.  (See above paragraph about sludge and crazy crisis with Mom).  But it is going well, and I am glad.  Got all the stuff for the Intergalactic Bar and Grille in the mail, and have picked out the prizes, so that is coming along nicely too.  Sorry I won't be able to make RT.  But there you go.  Life is sometimes like that.

Have to go to the store, so I'll sign off.

Best.

Cie