Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Up Early to Write

Okay, up early to write. Got started on the short story yesterday, but I didn't get it finished. I have no idea if it's any good. It may be total crap. That happens sometimes.

Today looks as if it will be a good day. One of my favorite authors, Jim Butcher, has a book coming out that I've been waiting for! Changes is the next Dresden File book and I am SOOOOO rockin Harry.

Earned major Mom points last night. I found out on Twitter that Neil Gaiman is doing an American Gods event with The House on the Rock. I got details. I told James. If at all possible we are so doing this. He is the ultimate American Gods fan and I am a great enabler of this.

Okay, now off to work.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Harry Dresden ROCKS!

I was going to pre-order this, but then I found out that Jim Buther's gonna be at RT along with his wife, so I decided to buy it there, and have him sign it.


Good job on the short story writing.

Meg said...

Okay, I so didn't know about your book coming out in June! I'll try to sign up yet again to get your newsletter...

As to Dresden, I should have ponied up for overnight. Borders is sending it via snail and I still don't have it! Probably good as I've got a writer's retreat the 18th, 19th, 20th--so I have these manuscripts to read for everyone?

Best wishes on the short story!

Meg