Saturday, December 17, 2016

HACKED OFF

Hi!

I'm hacked off because I was one of the millions/billions of Yahoo users who was hacked.  I started my yahoo email account when Yahoo was brand new.  I've done all of my personal stuff through it since.  I'm now having to migrate all those years of contacts, emails, etc. or delete them and lose the archived information.

I AM TICKED.

This is so not what I needed.  I have other things to do with my time.  It's going to take a major effort AND I will be risking virus infection by going there because my computer at work got infected while there.

GEEZ.

SO TICKED.

But I'm determined to look on the bright side.  At least I will get a fresh start.

But I will never understand why some people get their jollies by hurting total strangers that they're never going to even meet.  What's the fricking point?

Cie

No comments: