Thursday, December 29, 2016

Normal?

Tempus fugit.

Time flies.  Whether or not you are having fun.

Fortunately, this week is a good one.  I have the week off and have been doing stuff around the house and WRITING and doing other business stuff and WRITING SOME MORE.

The Celia book is coming together.  WHEW!  I love that rush when you know EXACTLY what you're trying to accomplish and it starts to come together.

Pages are flowing. YIPPEE!

And now I am off to do more of the other business stuff and then get back to writing.

Wish me good luck.

Oh, and folks, the hack affected my newsletter list.  If you haven't received the newsletter, my guru has put up a new link on the website:  http://ctadamsauthor.com where you can re-sign up.  I'm still trying to work out the link here.

Best.

Cie

No comments: