Tuesday, October 19, 2004

And the Good News Keeps Coming

More good reviews came in. This is obviously good news.

Because we have completed Moon's Web ahead of schedule (including the edits) and it's ready to go it got bumped up in the production line to August of 2005 -- in place of a book where an author didn't meet their deadline. Ahem... WHOO HOO. August is a great spot in the schedule. Nor does it make me unhappy to have money come in sooner as opposed to later (I'm a little mercenary about it -- so sue me).

We previously sent "After Happily Ever After" to the agent to see what they thought about selling it. They have some suggestions, which we're happy to address. Cathy e-mailed for some specifics. Once we've got that information, we'll get to work. I always enjoy working on Happily because it's a humor book and very lighthearted.

Still haven't heard anything on Kate, but that's not really a surprise. It worked the same way with Hunter originally. Generally it seems that we hear what she wants to change, or we hear results. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.


No comments: