Tuesday, October 05, 2004

News and Stuff

Good news. We're back up in the early adopters list on Amazon. We'd dropped a bit, and were afraid we'd fall off the list but WOO HOO are bouncing back. Don't know if it's because of the postcard campaign that Cathy just started, or what. But still very good news.

Also, my esteemed partner has been selected to be a judge in a writing contest. Big contest, very serious, major honor. (Polite applause and whistles here).

I've been reading quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. I find that going through the publishing process has made me a much more critical reader. This is a good and a bad thing. But it is reassuring to see that the problems I have are common, fixable, and that I'm doing as well as a lot of the folks out there (but still have scads of room for improvement).

Found a very interesting website where they have archives of all sorts of interviews with authors. It's called "The Writer's Craft." One of my new goals now is to be interviewed on it! (Big grin).

Have to go now.

Cie

No comments: