Sunday, August 21, 2005

SKUNK

Well, have to say, I'm not looking forward to work next week. At all. See, we have this little problem. It's black, with a wide white stripe down it's back. At least I ASSUME that's what it looks(looked) like. Somewhere around or under the building where I work there lurs(lurked) a skunk. It has occasionally been spraying the area. Particularly the area by our office. Bad enough. But now I think it may somehow have crawled under the building and died. At least that's what it smells like. OOOO baby, and in summer too!

I love animals. I do not love skunk smell. Last time we had to deal with this it lasted over a month -- and it wasn't nearly this bad.

Life is such an adventure!

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Ew, that sounds like a sticky situation Cie! For your sake, I hope he didn't go and die but is merely passing through!

;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nightmare, we have a lot of skunks out by where I live, so I can relate to what you are talking about.
Jim