Friday, October 14, 2005

HI GUYS/YO VIGGO!!!

OK feeling guilty for not having posted. Life has been BUSY. Good busy though. Writing is going steadily. It looks like I'll be able to buy my house (YEA!!!!!). Things like that.

Decided I needed a good break, so when I got "tagged" I filled out the following. Feel free to do the same. I'm dying to know more about you guys. ;)

1) My uncle: Which one? I have a bunch.

2) Never in my life: Have I danced with a lampshade on my head.

3) When I was five: I was hugely excited because I was learning to read.

4) High School was: Hell.

5) I will never forget: to be grateful for the terrific life I've got.

6) I once met: myself in a mirror in a store and said "excuse me" because I didn't recognize myself.

7) There’s this guy/girl I know who: Hmnn, can't think of anything exotic. Sorry.

8) Once, at a bar: I got one of those bend you over backwards so your hair hits the floor kind of kisses from the guy of my dreams. It was a GREAT birthday.

9) By noon I’m usually: Pooped.

10) Last night: I went home after work and crashed.

11) If I only had: Ten million dollars, a trip to the Bahamas and a good looking man to go with me.

12) Next time I go to church, I'll: pray hard.

13) Terry Schiavo: What a terribly sad situation. Horrific really. I feel so sorry for everyone involved.

14) What worries me most is: When my son is depressed or having a hard time. I never know what to say or do.

15)When I turn my head left I see: A poster regarding the Code of Professional Responsibility.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: The courthouse through my office window.

17) You know I’m lying when: You can just tell. I am SOOOO bad at it.

18) You know what I miss most about the eighties: Hair metal.

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I'm not sure. Possibly Portia.

20) By this time next year: I hope to have hit the bestseller's list with one of our books and that my son will be in good shape.

21) A better name for me would be: The knickname I use.

22) I have a hard time understanding: People.

23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: be seriously shocked.

24) You know I like you if: You can tell. Honest. I'm not subtle.

25) If I won an award: it would be for writing.

26) Darwin? Mozart? Slim Pickens? Geraldine Ferraro? I'd have to go with Mozart because I think he is indicative of what children are capable of accomplishing.

27) Take my advice, never: underestimate the power of a woman with PMS.

28) My ideal breakfast is: really not on my diet.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: most of them.

30) If you visit my hometown: don't blink, you'll miss it.

31) Tulips? character flaws? microchips? track stars? Tulips, because with one kissing would be difficult.

32) Why doesn't everyone: take a day off and not worry about it.

33) If you spend the night at my house: I really hope you're a gorgeous, single, male who is seriously oversexed.

34) I’d stop my wedding for: I probably won't ever get married.

35) The world could do without: fanaticism.

36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: see my son hurt in any way.

37) My favorite blonde is: Hmnnn, more of a brunette type myself. Maybe Viggo. From everything I've read he also SOUNDS like somebody I could talk to. He writes, acts, and (if I recall correctly) paints. Not that I'll ever get to meet him, but still...

38) PAPER CLIPS are more useful than: a lot of stuff I own.

39) If I do anything well, it's: because I work hard at it.

40) And by the way, you should: not take things so seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

) My uncle: Two, but both are deceased.

2) Never in my life: Have I done drugs.

3) When I was five: I didn't know my right hand from my left hand.

4) High School was: extremely uneventful.

5) I will never forget: the great people in my life who passd away.

6) I once met: Val Kilmer.

7) There’s this guy/girl I know who: wrote the books "Hunter's Moon" and "Moon's Web."

8) Once, at a bar: I won a "best butt" contest and got $100.00 and bought a round of drinks for all the other contestats who didn't win.

9) By noon I’m usually: eating.

10) Last night: I went to Starbucks for coffee with 6 of my Friends.

11) If I only had: won the $250 million dollars in that lottery I played a month ago.

12) Next time I go to church, I'll: sit near the back.

13) Terry Schiavo: Controversial.

14) What worries me most is: Things I can't control.

15)When I turn my head left I see: A poster regarding the Code of Professional Responsibility.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: a stack of papers.

17) You know I’m lying when: I laugh right away after I said it.

18) You know what I miss most about the eighties: good music.

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: One of the tragic noblemen.

20) By this time next year: I hope to win a $250 million lotto.

21) A better name for me would be: Jay.

22) I have a hard time understanding: People (and physics).

23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: study art, archeaology, anthropology, mythology, music and creative writing.

24) You know I like you if: you're creative, nice and honest.

25) If I won an award: for hard work.

26) Darwin? Mozart? Slim Pickens? Geraldine Ferraro? Mozart or Darwin.

27) Take my advice, never: lie.

28) My ideal breakfast is: pancakes adn eggs.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: many smooth jazz songs on the radio.

30) If you visit my hometown: you'll love the famous art deco theater.

31) Tulips? character flaws? microchips? track stars? character flaws, as I can identify them after time.

32) Why doesn't everyone: notice really good people.

33) If you spend the night at my house: you'll love my DVD collection.

34) I’d stop my wedding for: a miracle.

35) The world could do without: evil.

36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: the mouth of a cockroach, ha, ha.

37) My favorite blonde is: Blondie (from the classic comicstrip)

38) PAPER CLIPS are more useful than: staples.

39) If I do anything well, it's: because I work hard at it.

40) And by the way, you should: always strive to improve yourself.

Happy weeeknd all!
Jimbo