Monday, October 31, 2005

HI GUYS

You're Seth Gecko, you bastard.
Fun at the Titty Twister.


Which B-Movie Badass Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

OK I took the quiz. This is my "B Movie Badass." Now somebody tell me the movie so I can rent it! :)

Didn't write over the weekend. Took Saturday off and wound up sick Saturday night and most of Sunday. Just a little virus, but what a pain in the neck.

SOOOOOO close to the end. I know I'm ready for the book to be finished. Last night I dreamed a frustration dream about it NEVER ending. But tonight my son has to work, so I have hours and hours to get it done. Just hope I can manage it.

Closing got postponed until today. Piano got delivered yesterday. Life is good, but I still am tired.

Later.

Cie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my shopping related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN!!!!!!!
Jimbo

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN!!!!!!!
Jimbo

Y said...

Cool, you took the quiz! Seth Gecko is a character in the movie 'From Dusk Till Dawn'. Quentin Tarantino's in it too!

Well, hope you're feeling better Cie!

:)

Megan said...

from dusk till dawn had a huge reality cliff on it

AE Rought said...

Hey, Cie, I'm Seth, too! And, my girlfriend, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I couldn't get into the blog part of the site over here over the past two days for some reason, but I can now! I just wanted to stop by and say "hi"! Now, the weekend is almost here now, woo-hoo! I am going to a Halloween party on Saturday (and it's after Halloween), should be a fun one!
Jimbo