Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bwa ha ha ha LIFE IS SO GOOD!

THE FENCE IS FIXED!!!! And it only cost a couple of bucks! I found out that the hardware store sold replacement slats and I just bought a couple and slid them into the empty wire slots and WAHHOOOO!!!! Now on the days when I'm too tired to walk Lucky I won't have to feel so guilty because she'll have been able to run in the yard.

Lucky is fairly effectively housebroken! YIPPEEEE!!! For those of you who are more patient with messes than I am, this may not seem like a big deal. But OOOOOH BABY it matters to me!!!

We made the USA Today Bestseller's List!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!! (THIS one is going to keep me smiling for months!)

Today I got up early to get some things done before Cathy and I go in to one of the bigger cities to celebrate. I thought I'd do a quick entry.

Thanks again guys for everything. Jim, I stopped by the Werewolf Cafe briefly. It's gotten so big I'm not sure even where to go! But it is so cool that you've got so many people interested in what you're doing. I'm very happy for you! Hope your Dad is doing OK and that your folks kitchen is finished and terrific.

Yo, I'm so proud of you! Keep up with the writing!

Shawn, AE, thanks so much for coming by and posting! I appreciate it!

Gotta run. Lots to do before the celebration!

Cie

4 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Have a FUN celebration!

:D

Anonymous said...

Hope the celebration went well, Cie! And, I'm happy for you and the housebreaking. I am a neat freak and messes like that drive me crazy. *never mind the dustbunnies in the corner though!*

Anonymous said...

Ha, glad you got the fence fixed, that's good to hear, the puppy will love that! My Dad is doing really good, thank you for asking.
Jim

Anonymous said...

P.S. Their kitchen is all done, and I am still shocked by it, what a transformation! They remodeled a bathroom too and doing a few touch ups to another one and did some plastering to fix cracks, I think they are done for awhile now, ha.
Jimbo