Saturday, June 12, 2010

Good Morning

Hi guys!

Inkspot the Infamous is determined, DETERMINED that I will not type another word until he has been appropriately appreciated, loved, petted on and generally indulged. Working around a large black furball with claws is NOT easy.

[LONG PAUSE--INSERT PURRING AND NUDGING]

Okay, MAYBE I can type a little more. [NOPE]

Now, I have been working hard on re-working a proposal that was originally going to be a graphic novel, but now probably isn't. It's very exciting, but it has a completely and totally different voice, tone, and well . . . everything from the Saturday AM Breakfast Serial that is running now. Since I HAVE to get that done I am going to do it this morning, and reward myself with serial after dinner. So, please tune back in either tonight or tomorrow a.m. for our latest adventure with Ed.

My apologies for any inconvenience, but my brain isn't as young as it used to be, nor is it as flexible.

Bestest.

Cie

2 comments:

Dolly said...

We have to give our pesky animals their due. Looking forward to the continuation of "ED"
By the way, did you see the great reviews on Amazon for Blood Song. Congrats!!

Tammy said...

LOL, I think Inkspot may be related to my three, cause there are days when I can't even see the monitor cause of a furball in front of it that refuses to move.

No apologies necessary, the work comes first.