Tuesday, June 08, 2010

LAUNCH DAY

GOOD MORNING!

Today is the official release date for Blood Song. I am seriously excited. The reviews have ben stellar, the buzz is good. My only worry is that there may not be copies on the shelves. SO, if you don't see it ASK FOR IT. Order it. Tell people about it. Because if people don't see it they may not know it's out there. And with the smaller trade paperback prints run and good preorders it's really possible you/they won't see it.

(Cie is now climbing off of her soap box).

Had a really good launch event at Bitten By Books (bittenbybooks.com) Lots of good questions and discussion.

Not much else to say. I've been working hard.

Today is the last day at work for a friend of mine. She got a terrific new job, but I will certainly miss her. The trick is we're taking her out to lunch today and most of the resaurants in town are Mexican restaurants. After my severe bout of food poisoning recently I can't even think about dealing with Mexican food. If I have to I'll go and just have nachos--chips and cheese only with no additions. But I hope we do something else. Because even the smell makes me nauseous now.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Cie,

My maillady did finally arrive yesterday with my book, that's why I didn't stay around for more of the BBB chat.

Book is soooooooo good!!!

Have fun with your friend, and good luck with the food.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

YAY Congrats on the release

Dolly said...

I'm waiting on UPS. I guess I will be up late tonight. It's always a dilema for me whether I want to read it in one night or try to stretch it out. I NEVER end up stretching it out. You guys are that good

Hope you don't go Mexican.