Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Visiting Dignitary/Brad Sinor - Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa.

For those of you who aren't old and Catholic, and/or haven't brushed up on your Latin.  Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa is very loosely translated to "my fault, my fault SOOOOOOO my fault."

Today my friend Brad Sinor was scheduled to be the Visiting Dignitary.  It's been on the books for a while.  But then the holidays came.  And my oral surgery came.  And guess what?  I didn't get the questions for the interview out to  him.  Nope.  Just didn't.  Complete screw up. 

The only thing I can say in my defense is that I'm completely and totally phobic about the dentist.  So oral surgery was a HUGE bad thing for me.  Took up all my thought processes just getting myself geared up and doing it.  That I did is a BIG PROUD MOMENT for me.  BUT now my schedule is screwed and the resting and recuperating, while necessary, aren't helping me get back on my feet.

SO, instead of a clever interview with Brad, you get an apology from me, and a note that I DID finally get questions to him, and as soon as he sends them back I WILL put his dignitary post up, it just may not be on a Wednesday, and won't be today. 

I'm sorry. 

Cie

No comments: