Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy 4th Weekend

Happy 4th of July Weekend. Sorry Yolanda, I know this isn't your holiday -- but have a happy weekend anyway.

Very, very busy lately, which means I haven't been posting much. It's not that I don't want to. On the other hand, I've been really down, and anything I said would probably reflect that. I don't believe in misery loves company. Why drag everybody else down with you? That's just selfish. So when I'm down I tend to stick to myself, lick my wounds as it were, and then go back to the fray. Everything will be ok. It just takes time. I just sometimes get tired of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and finding out it was a fricking TRAIN.

Read something funny years ago (warning -- I have a black sense of humor) that struck me hysterical and still makes me laugh even now.

"ATTENTION: Due to repeated complaints about it being too dim and too distant, until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off. The Management."

Seriously, I'm fine. Just tired from being sick and having too much on my plate. I'm going to try to take a little better care of myself for a while. Eat well, exercise, get some rest, etc. I'm also going to try to set realistic limits. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Cie! I can relate to what you are trying to say.
Jim