Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Vacation

Hi Guys!

I am not going to Reno. Between the bronchitis/pneumonia that I caught and everything else that has been going on, I'm pooped. So I'm taking the time I would've spent at convention and resting and writing in seclusion. I want to finish Catherine. I also need some ME time. This is an opportunity for both.

I regret missing the convention in some ways. The networking opportunities, the chance to actually meet some of the people I've had the opportunity to talk to online... but after some serious soul-searching I had to admit I'm just not up to it right now. Next year instead.

In the meantime, everybody take care of themselves. I'll try to keep in touch. I've not been blogging as much because my schedule hasn't permitted it, but I think things are going to slow down a titch, and I should be able to keep up again.

Cie

OK TRIED TO POST THIS EARLIER AND IT DIDN'T WORK. TRYING AGAIN. Not that it's brilliant or irreplaceable. I'm just that stubborn!

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

HI CIE!

Sorry to hear about Reno, but like you said: there's always next year! ;)

You sound better, hope you feel it too!

:)
Yolanda...

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the health and convention situations, just take it easy and post when you can.
Take care, thinking of you,
Jim