Monday, July 11, 2005

Welcome to a New Week

Welcome to a new week. I think today is going to be a good day. I got some things done this weekend that I've been needing to do just to maintain sanity. One of the biggies -- I had to completely strip down and reformat my computer because I've had a virus and was getting total system failure every... oh, ten minutes or so. Hard to write that way. VERY nerve wracking. So I managed to get the whole thing done and the machine runs like a champ! WHOOOO HOOO!!!

I'm also making plans for a little vacation. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but whatever it is, it's going to be for me. I've been needing a little TLC, and I plan to get it!

Well, not much to say. Looking for good jokes if you have 'em.

Later.

Cie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Hope everyone is having a good day! I got nothing done over the weekend, but I cleaned like heck for my party the weekend before, so that was good. I had an insane weekend, I went to my Uncle's funeral on Friday morning, out to lunch with my Parent's on Friday afternoon, went to my Cousin's for a margarita party on Friday night, and the rest of the weeeknd was kind uneventful and kinda a blur as I was running errands, having coffee at Starbucks, visiting my Parents, watching t.v., working on a website, emailing, visiting Friends at work and etc., it was crazy.
Jimbo

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Sorry Cie, I'm not good at telling jokes! :( But I agree, computer viruses are the WORST! URGHHHHH... glad you got yours sorted out. And a vacation sounds nice, I hope you have one... it's always a good chance to recharge the batteries!

Have a GREAT day - you too Jim!

:)