Saturday, July 16, 2005

WHOOO HOOO

HI GUYS!!!!

All right -- it's ALMOST time. I can't believe it, but Moon's Web is due out any time. Official date of release is August 2, but sometimes they get out early, so soon... very soon.... Those of you who got advance copies, if you could post what you honestly thought (good or bad - although if it's bad I doubt you'd be here reading this, because you'd have given up on us) hither, thither, and yon. (i.e., Amazon, Barnes&Noble & anywhere else you can think of).

I got my computer completely clean and running like a champ. (I think I posted about that the other day), I got to meet with Cathy extensively today to talk about the book she's working on -- the draft of "Captive Moon" (Antoine's story, third person)(BTW, it is really, seriously going to kick butt from what I can tell. Of course, I admit to being just a TEENY bit prejudiced [grin]). I got my work caught up, my insurance paid, and TA DAH!!!! I CAN NOW WORK ON CATHERINE!!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! I can't EVEN tell you how much I've missed writing. I have been SUCH a cranky pants!

ANYWAY, I'm off to the house to WRITE!!! (Happy, happy, joy, joy, happy happy joy!!! Oh, how happy, you have made me. OH how happy, YOU have made me!!!)

Toodles guys!

Cie

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

You sound like you're in much HIGHER spirits Cie! That's great to hear... and I will gladly put an Amazon review!

See ya!