Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hello Again

Sorry I haven't been coming by much. Life has been, shall we say, LIVELY.

Let's see.

They delivered the piano. I closed on the house. The book is moving along nicely (although not as fast as I wanted). We have a book signing in San Angelo on Saturday. I'm being interviewed by Bill Thompson of Eye On Books (http://www.eyeonbooks.com/craft.php)in Washington, DC later this month. I'm getting my car worked on a bit, my teeth worked on a bit (I grind them when I'm stressed, and I broke another one. SIGH). Oh, and I have become addicted to Quizilla and it is all Yolanda's fault.

Do I sound busy yet? I feel like I'm on a gerbil wheel.

Movie quote of the day. (I'll try to remember to do one every time I blog)

"Don't torture yourself Gomez. That's my job."

Gotta run. Hope all is well with everybody and that you'll forgive me for not posting more often.

Cie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. Keep it going. Here's a subject that interests many - Interior Design degree online. Take a look, if you have a minute. Interior Design degree online.

Y said...

Hey Cie! Didn't mean to get ya addicted! ;) I'm addicted too, some of the results have pretty pics, while others are just funny!

Sounds like you're doing well and I'm really glad to hear it.

Have a TERRIFIC weekend!

You too Cathy, Jim and AE!

AE Rought said...

Wow, you ARE busy, Cie. Is that gerbil wheel squeeking yet? hehe I can't even get to my wheel, I keep running into a big fat high wall! (a form of writer's block)

Here's a movie quote for you, from one of my favorite movies. "Victims -- aren't we all?"

Hi to Y, and others! (Recognize the movie, Y?)

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend! Congratulations on the house! Congratualations on the piano! Hope your quizzes turn out the way you want!
Jimbo

Y said...

Would that be THE CROW, AE? Top movie that one! Sad, dark and viciously poetic.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no, it's Monday, ahhhhhhhh! And I am having a Monday, ahhhhhh! Oh, well it's going by fast at least! Hope everyone is doing well!
Jimbo