Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving a day in advance. I don't think I will be on line tomorrow, so I thought I would take a moment to give everyone my best wishes.

I am thankful for so many things but I decided to name 10 (in no particular order):

1) My family.
2) My friends.
3) My animal companions past and present.
4) My faith.
5) The gift of actually being able to do the thing which I love and get paid for it.
6) My home, and all of the myriad of possessions which I have been given.
7) That I live in a time where there are so many modern conveniences (Let's hear it for modern medicine, central heating and indoor plumbing WHOOO HOOO!!!!)
8) That my health has improved enough that I am ALMOST healthy.
9) That I have enough food to eat.
10) For the beauty of nature.

I could go on forever, but I'll stop at 10 because most people have probably gotten bored and moved on by now. But that's OK. They get to. Just like I get to post this.

All of the folks who lost so much in the disasters that have hit all over the world are in my prayers. I have an acquaintance from New Orleans who lost practically all of her worldly possessions and is starting over. It is a daunting thought.

Blessings to you all, whatever your beliefs. Happy Holidays.

Cie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thankgiving, Cie. May you Blessings be many and your burdens few.

Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving holiday! By the way, very nice post!
Jimbo

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

HEY CIE, how you doing?

:)