Friday, December 23, 2005

FINALLY

OK, good news first. Last night for the first time in a while I was able to sleep without resorting to cough medicine!!! WHOO HOO!!! Yes, the asthma is still bugging me, BUT I BELIEVE (knock on wood, pray to heaven) that the bronchitis is OVER!!!! I'd shout for joy but it would probably trigger the asthma, so we will settle for a soft, but heartfelt, WHOO HOO. (grin).

HOLLY HAPPYDAYS AND MERRY MERRY!!!! Everybody be safe and enjoy as much as you can. Jim, I hope you're healthy again by now, but if not, take it easy!

Let's see, I got tagged by Yolanda so here goes:

Seven things to do before I die (Note, I have a 100 things list, but here's seven)
1) Parasailing
2) Traveling the world. (Particularly Alaska, Europe, Australia and New Zealand)
3) Make at least one bestseller's list.
4) Actually, truly be completely out of debt!
5) Keep writing and being published until I can write full time and actually support myself in the manner to which I want to become accustomed. (BUY OUR BOOKS) (HMNNN Maybe I should get a subliminal message thing going and write *BUY OUR BOOKS* every few lines)
6) Get my health back.
7) Play in a natural waterfall

Seven things I cannot do.
1) Bowl well. *BUY OUR BOOKS*
2) Deal with bigots.
3) Conform. (God knows I've tried. I just don't have it in me.)
4) Deal with class/status situations. (Part of that conforming thing)
5) Auto mechanics. I used to be able to do a little bit, but no more.
6) Remember names. (SIGH. It really is a necessary skill, and people get insulted as hell, but I've had a few head injuries and I literally CAN'T keep names in my short term memory.)
7) Wear high heels. *BUY OUR BOOKS*

Seven things I say/write most often.
1) *BUY OUR BOOKS* (LOL)
2) LOL
3) Thoughts?
4) Hi Guys!
5) Well....
6) Anyway,...
7) Take Care

Seven books or series I love.
1) Laurell K. Hamilton
2) Jim Butcher's Harry Dresden Series
3) Ours (LOL)*BUY OUR BOOKS* (LOL)
4) Dick Francis (Most of them)
5) Robert B. Parker (Spenser series)
6) The Far Side
7) Calvin & Hobbes

Movies I would watch over and over.
1) The Big Chill
2) It's a Wonderful Life
3) Love Actually

Just a Fun Thing if You Get the Chance

Flanders & Swann, "At the Drop of a Hat"
Some of the most funny things I've ever heard. It's from before I was even born!

OK, I have to ask, did the subliminal thing help? Are you going to: BUY OUR BOOKS????!!! LOL


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers, Cie. I'm sorry that I got you into this, as it's my fault that Y got tagged in the first place. :P

I hope you have a very wonderful Christmas, filled with family and friends; because those are the gifts that really matter.

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Love you answers Cie!

Sorry I tagged you. ;)

And of course we'll buy your books! We love 'em!

I wish you and James a wonderful Christmas with many blessings.