Wednesday, December 28, 2005

HI JIM!!!!!!!

Hi Jim! Are you feeling better? How's your Dad doing? I hope all is well at your end of the world and that you had a lovely holiday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

************************************

OUCH! Stupid accident this morning. Large heavy lamp fell from a height onto the top of my head. I have a lump approximately the size of a pterydactyl egg on the top of my head but it doesn't appear I have a concussion. Feel like an idiot though.

************************************

OK on a totally unrelated subject. Have you ever had a time in your life when you just couldn't seem to manage NOT to annoy people?

I am in one of those spells. It's reached a point where I'm tempted to crawl in a hole and just not interact with people for a while. I probably WON'T, but I admit to the temptation. The thing is, I can't seem to help it. UGH.

*************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are days that trying not to annoy people is like trying to keep a cat from peeing. Doesn't work. At least not for me! :)

I am likewise tempted to lock myself away, just me and my Dell... No matter how removed I try to make myself, I cannot sever the ties with my pc; I need it to write!