Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Embracing Change

Life is change. Things happen. You react to them. You make other things happen. Other people react to them. This is just how it is. Sometimes the change is "bad" sometimes "good". It's all perspective.

I have not been happy in a number of areas of my life. It has made me really angry and difficult to get along with. I tried various things to put a band-aid on it without really making changes. Which didn't help. SO, last week when I got my real-honest-to-God-Kick-ASS-and-GIVE-'EM-HELL rage that was so completely uncontrollable (in part because of hormones, but also because of pent up frustration with myself) I decided "Screw it. It's time to grab the bull by the balls and make some changes." So I did. (He screamed.) And I am.

What I am trying may work.
Or not.

The only way to find out is to do it. So I am. And it feels right.

It shouldn't screw with anyone else's situation. The areas I'm making changes in are mine individually. And it is past time for me to take responsibility for those.

So wish me luck.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Good Luck!

Dolly said...

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact model. The prices for the sneakers were about 220 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

lexcade said...

Good luck, Cie! sometimes, we gotta do what's best for ourselves.