Friday, January 28, 2005

Bon jour.

Good morning folks. Hope all is well with you. Things with me are OK. Finger is better (still ugly as the damaged part of the fingernail grows out -- but hey, at least it didn't fall off. No complaints.) I had a migraine yesterday, and am still a little spacy from the meds. BUT, at least I haven't caught the nasty bronchitis that's going around. Unfortunately for Cathy, she did. I've been treating her like a very nice girl who happens to have the plague for the past couple of days because I'm generally pretty susceptible to lung stuff. Now that I've got all of the health stuff out of the way, I find I really don't have much to say this morning. I'm glad it's Friday. I'm really looking forward to writing a lot over the weekend. I'm hoping to get pages and pages done that I can brag about when I post on Monday.

Anyway, since I don't seem to have anything to say, let me just wish you a great weekend and sign off.

Cie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend! Feel better! (I'm sick too).
Jim

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

I hope that you,Cathy and Jim all get better soon! It's the pits being sick, huh?

Good luck with the writing!

I'm off to hell now... ooooppppsss, I mean work - URGHHHHHHHHH!

See ya later,
Yolanda... :)