Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Status

Well, I have grabbed the bull by the horns, stared him in the eye, and made him blink.
Which is to say that I WROTE.

OK, I know that doesn't sound like a big deal. I'm a writer. Writing is what I do. Only, honestly, most of what I've been producing the last few weeks (and there's been little enough OF it) could be used as compost for the rose bushes. So I confronted why, and dealt with it (at least for the moment). This makes me a VERY happy girl.

Working on the mystery because we're waiting for more information on Kate and the Sazi. (Kate is the vampire book.) Hope I can get my rhythm going again and actually finish. We'll see.

Anyway, I'm happy. I'm making progress. The money came (and the money "sigh" went). But hey, progress is being made. AND THE BULL BLINKED!

Cie

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Congrats on making progress with the writing! It's always a great feeling, isn't it? I hope your burst of writing continues... :)

Have a GREAT day!