Saturday, January 08, 2005

It is AMAZING how much time you can kill on the internet!

Absolutely amazing! I just go to check my e-mail, and somehow hours just *vanish*. I've got to get a handle on it! I mean, I'm learning good stuff, meeting cooll people, but the days are just whirling by in a blur. Wow.

Came up with a whole new story idea. Maybe only enough meat to be a novella. Not sure. But creativity is flowing, which is a very good thing!

Not, not NOT going to make this too long. Have to work. Have to write, and have to read Yolanda's stories! Miles to go before I sleep and all that rot.

Everybody have a really happy day! I'll be glad when Jim is back from vacation. I miss his posts.

Cie

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Cie,

Yeah, the internet is like that isn't it? It's a weird and wonderful place with so much to offer... but what I do now is only log on at certain times. Check email, blogs, message boards, research etc, and then actually get on with the day. Otherwise, you can easily spend hours and hours lost on the internet! ;)

Cool about the new idea. I personally love novellas, enjoy writing them and reading them.

Anyways, hope you have a GREAT day.

It's Sunday morning here at the moment, I'm browsing for a little while before breakfast and then have to go off to work! URGH! It's been so busy at the moment because we've got a back to school promotion going - all those kids, all those whiny parents complaining about having to buy school materials, and all those damn questions... not looking forward to it, but at least I get to come home after 2:30pm! I'll just look forward to that I guess, and the fact that I won't have to go back until Thursday evening!