Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning!

There is absolutely no logical reason for me to be in a fantabulous mood. But I am. And I'm going to roll with it while I can. Actually, that's not quite true. There is a reason. I hadn't been writing. Yesterday I not only wrote, I wrote well and for a long stretch.

Writing is a part of who I am. My identity. And when I don't get to do it I go a little wonky. I get depressed, and GRUMPY. (Not that you would've noticed that from my previous posts. NAH, couldln't be. LOL)

ANYWAY, I wrote, I'm feeling better. Presto. Magic.

Today is Sunday and I have house stuff to do. But I'm getting up early tomorrow morning and will see if I can get the re-write to page 200. That's the goal. It's quite a few pages, but re-writs generally go faster for me than the original. And I'll have all day today to think about what I want to do.

In the meantime, everybody be well and happy. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as far as the move stuff goes.

Bestest.

Cie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cie..So glad you are feeling better. It seems to me when you feel well the rest of your worries fall into line. Keep plucking away and sending my prayers along with yours on your "moving situation". Good luck in the coming week.