Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuff and Nonsense.

Hi! Don't have a lot to say. So I'm going to blather.

I have an odd turn of mind. Often.

For example. I like Def Leppard. A lot. They have a song "Animal."
In the song it has lyrics that go "And I want," (echo) "And I need" (echo) "And I love" (echo) "ANIMAL."

My mind switches in the middle of that song to a close up of a bright red Muppet playing the drums and shouting his name.

********

And of course the lovely Mrs. Robinson, for whom "heaven holds a place for those who pray. Hey, hey, hey. . . " At which point I picture Fat Albert for the second "HEY HEY HEY."

*******

But my son had them both beat nicely. After the inimitable "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he said "Choo." (before the "Oh baby, pretty baby . . .")

*******

Does your mind ever do that kind of odd cloning?

Come up with a couple here in my comments. I could use a good laugh.


Cie

1 comment:

Bera said...

Hi. It's Jeanne.