Thursday, April 16, 2009

UGH/STILL PUNY

Hi Guys!

I'm still puny. The flu has transitioned into a sinus infection that has blocked both of my Eustacian tubes. (I don't know if I spelled that right, but you know what I mean.) I am on drugs because I'm supposed to fly to Orlando to RT next week. You do not want to fly with your ears acting up. NOT a good idea at all. So I'm resting and taking heavy drugs, and trying to remember all of the stuff I have half done and need to finish. ARGH!!

I have started buying the swag for THE ROSIE HUGHES PROJECT prizes. I had to wait 20 minutes for my prescriptions, so I spent the time (and a fair amount of money) shopping for all things PINK.

Also, we'd been talking about a forum, but we're thinking maybe a Yahoo group instead. Checking with the folks on our mailing list for the newsletter is on my "To Do" list. A list that is growing longer by the minute.

Well, I'd better go. I'm kind of grumpy what with not feeling well and I don't want the post to get any more whiny than it already is. Be good, be happy.

No comments: