Sunday, July 12, 2009

HMNNNNNN Input needed

Okay, the Visiting Dignitaries have moved. Which means I need SOMETHING to spice up the place. I have a couple of ideas and want to know if you're interested. This means you really do need to answer.

First "Cie's Playhouse."

This would be a feature (probably on Mondays 'cause that was mostly when the VD [and boy doesn't THAT abbreviation look bad] usually happened. )

I would start with a sentence or two.

You would take turns posting continuations in the comments, one following another.

EXAMPLE:

Me: There was a young lad from Milwaukee
You 1: Who went for a beer with a donkey
You 2: The two got so drunk
You 3: That they kissed a skunk
You 4: And now they're both smelling quite funky.

Only it doesn't have to be a limerik. It can be a story, or whatever.

OR

We can do the whole motivation thing of "What are your goals for the week? What did you accomplish last week?"

OR

Monday morning trivia. I will pick a book (ours or one by one of my favorite authors) TV show or song or whatever and will pull out a quote or ask a trivia question and you tell me (for the quote) author and book; or the answer to the trivia.

OR

You come up with something. Come on. I know you can.

OR

Never mind. I just blather on. But it's hard to even blather coherently on Monday mornings.


NOW YOU'D BETTER HURRY UP. I'm just saying -- Tomorrow's Monday and all. But NO PRESSURE.


Cie/C.T. Adams

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ll if it makes you feel any better, tomorrow here is Tuesday. Monday is already 1/2 over. I like the trivia idea

Bek

Anonymous said...

ll if it makes you feel any better, tomorrow here is Tuesday. Monday is already 1/2 over. I like the trivia idea

Bek

C. T. Adams said...

One vote for trivia. Duly noted.

Of course, if we get mixed results I could just do a mix sometimes one, sometimes the other.

Thanks for your comment. :)

Cie

Tammy said...

Monday just started here, and this post and Monday's have just now showed up - grrrrrrrrr. But yeah I like the trivia idea too.

Anonymous said...

I like the story go round idea. BTW, when are you going to write a sequel to the Thrall series. Why did it end? An I thought that some where you had mentioned doing a story on th NBA character before well **spoiler **



before you killed of all the thrall in the last book, which btw, was a total shocker

C. T. Adams said...

Alas as it was a romance the publisher wanted a Happily Ever After after the third book. But I have to admit. I love Carlton. Just do. So maybe a short story someday.

Anonymous said...

Oh. Thanks for explaining. but, that's awful! I mean, good for Kate to get her happy ending, but it was such a good series.
and carlton was the coolest.

Is it even slightly possible that his adventures could continue . . . Maybe you didn't kill him dead "dead" . . .
Did the happy ever after really have to mean no more thrall. Not that I liked the thrall mind you ... just that they made really good villains. In fact it would be great if that world could continue with out the thrall. LOL :)

Were you the lead writer for Kate's series?