Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Officially Official

Okay guys. I have crawled out of my nice comfy bed. I did not want to. For the first time in weeks it is not roasting hot and I do not have to have the air conditioner on for survival purposes. You laugh? I'm honestly not joking. Ever since I got a bad case of heat prostration I simply can't "do" heat any more. I used to hate air conditioning. (It makes the air taste flat to me). No More. I love me my little buddies.

But life does not stop. So I'm up. Taking my meds, posting, finishing packing Lackey/Minion swag, getting ready for the day job and . . . . oh yeah, writing.

I have recreated most of the Lackey/Minion list. Not all. Sadly, I think that some of it is just GONE and, even more sadly, some of the people who were interested have gone too. Le Sigh.

Oh well, I guess the rest of you will just have to make it up to me. LOL.

ANYWAY, I have received LOTS of replies from other, lovely authors who are willing to be interviewed. I have permission to post the first of them. Unfortunately, I've mislaid the log-in information for the joint blog. SO, as soon as I get the chance to talk to Cathy and get said information, and then am off work so I can honestly fiddle with it without cheating my employer, I will post a notice about said interview, and post said interview.

OY.

Be well. Be happy.

Cie/C.T. Adams

No comments: