Monday, September 28, 2009

Apology.

Okay, I should probably apologize. I haven't been blogging since Friday, which meant no Saturday Morning Breakfast Serial and no Trivia, and so forth.

Basically what happened? Life went nuts. The copy edits came in. They were due today. I needed to get my much neglected tax info to the accountant, and the day job went wooka wooka. (To the point where I was there until quarter to seven Friday night.) Having to work on two sets of pages simultaneously meant that I needed a table, which also involved using a chair that was hell on my back. I am in pain now. But the edits are done. They have been shipped. So I am going to take something for pain, collapse in the recliner and do nothing. I tried reading, but I couldn't even focus well enough. So as soon as I post here and on MySpace I'm doing nothing and doing it vigorously. In a day or two I will hopefully be rested and back on track.

My apologies, but I really didn't feel like I had a lot of choice.

Toodles.

Cie

3 comments:

Suzette said...

Take care of yourself

Tammy said...

Like Suzette said, take care of yourself!

Dolly said...

I was wondering about you. You're so diligent about posting. I thought something must be wrong. I hope you feel better soon. We miss you and no apologies needed!