Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"By Jove I think She's Got It!"

The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plains.

Okay, I have not been myself lately. (Who is that imposter and what the HELL has she done to my life!) No. Seriously, it was me. It just wasn't ME.

Anyway, I took a couple of nights off to rest, read part of a good book, ate real food instead of instant crap I could throw together and nuke so that I could get back to the computer, and SLEPT.

And I THINK I know how to fix the problem, and lengthen the book, and finish the blasted thing so that I can get back to all of the real life stuff that is SCREAMING for my attention.

Hallefrickinlujah!

I will know for certain on Friday, because today and tomorrow are still about resting. My body was starting to pull a full-out rebellion, and I can't afford that.

I will keep you all advised.


Cie

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Hope you rest enough.

Dolly said...

Take care of yourself first! With all that you do, you wear yourself out.