Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Morning Trivia

Okay, I'm a little grumpy. Behind on EVERYTHING because I pushed to get the book done. Now I have to get it all caught up and back to normal. It's been raining for days, which is good because it broke the heat and we needed the moisture, but there is a downside. (1) the animals go nutso if the dog doesn't get enough outdoor time. (2) Every time she does go out she drags back in half of the back yard which means mopping. (3) The grass is growing as I watch. I know, none of it is earth shattering, but each blizzard is made up of individual snowflakes.

BUT the good news? EACH BLIZZARD IS MADE UP OF INDIVIDUAL SNOWFLAKES. If I deal with them one at a time they won't be so overwhelming, and if I feel like I'm making progress maybe I won't be so grumpy.

SO, anyway, back to trivia. Fellowship of the Ring (the book) question. (And remember, answers to catadamsfans@gmail.com with TRIVIA in the RE:)

What was it Samwise Gamgee got from Galadrial's people that he'd been missin' and knew he'd be needin if he hadn't got it?

As to posting points, I've been saving the e-mails, but haven't added them up yet. Next week. I hope. :)

No comments: