Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Status Check

Hi Guys!

Hope you all had a happy holiday. I did nothing and did it vigorously. Now I am rested, well-fed, and ready to attack the future. RAWR.

This morning I have already done the first draft of a short story for a contest. 1500 words maximum. VERY short. Worked hard to get the entire mystery in and solved. Hope it turned out okay. All I can do is polish, submit, and hope. Just like everybody else.

Today I'm going to work on a second story, by which time I should be warmed up enough to start on the next book. I hope. I still need to exercise, do some e-mails, thank you cards, and pay a couple of urgent bills. Then there's the housework. But I feel pretty good about things because I HAVE been sending out applications. I am feeling physically better, and I am writing

SO, how are you all doing?

3 comments:

cfisher1504 said...

I got through Thanksgiving ok...feel pretty good today:)

Tammy said...

Feeling pretty well today, did NOT go shopping ::grin:: you couldn't pay me enough to go shopping today OR tomorrow for that matter. Am I done with Xmas shopping? heck no haven't even started!

Dolly said...

I'm doing pretty well. Very tired from the cooking and cleaning after the cooking and eating...lol. With family home am on hiatus from anything but enjoying family. I also did not go shopping. I'm a computer shopper and am done with Christmas shopping except for a couple of things I can get at the local Walmart. Yay!!

Glad you're doing so well Cie. Hopefully you're on a roll.