Wednesday, May 11, 2005

General Stuff

OK, still pooped beyond belief, BUT, got to talk to James last night. He's doing fine. I miss him. He misses me. But he's got his act together and is doing fine. This is good news for a worrywart mom.

Got the virus protection software loaded again, scanned the computer. Doing OK thus far. This means that as of tomorrow I should be able to get back to Raphael and Catherine. YIPPPEEEE!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOO!

I've missed writing SO MUCH. Everything I've been doing has been utterly necessary, but the writing is my joy, and I get tired and grumpy when I can't do it.

Other than that, nothing new to report. Work is getting closer to normal.

Everybody take care!

Cie

1 comment:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hey Cie!

Good to see you spoke to James. I'm glad it's all working out for you.

Hope you get to slip into your writing mood soon. I know what it's like when life keeps you away for a while. I've been working on some short stories all week, and I'm really enjoying myself.

Well, talk to you later!

:)