Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm BAAAAAAAAACK

Hi Guys!

Hope you're still occasionally stopping by. I was gone for a couple weeks at conferences and the like. Had the insanity because I was going to be off, the time off, and now the insanity trying to catch up BECAUSE I was off. ARGH.

Glad to hear that the mule made it Yolanda. You'll have to let me know how you like it. You too Jim. I'm anxious for feedback.

The new cover for Moon's Web is seriously cool. It should be up on the website in a day or two, when Cathy and I have recovered from the insanity of the trip.

James is headed out as of this weekend. I'm nervous (what can I say, he's a perfectly capable adult, but I'm a MOM). I'll miss him terribly, but it really is for the best. I should be able to write more too.

Conference was WONDERFUL. Our agent is spectacular, ditto our editor from Tor. Laurell K. Hamilton is SERIOUSLY cool as a person, as are Jonathan and Darla. Charles is cute -- probably married, but still cute. The male cover models that I met were seriously nice people. From what I understand, they had to put up with all kinds of sexist sh** that NOBODY, BUT NOBODY should have to deal with. Makes me mad it does! Yes, they're grown men who can take care of themselves, but STILL!

I'll write more when I'm not overwhelmed at work and falling-over exhausted. Write when you can.

Cie

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Nice to have you BACK Cie! Sounds like you had a TERRIFIC time too, I'm really glad.

Well, I'll give you feedback VERY soon as I've only got about 50 pages to go... very impressive so far! :)

Catcha and give all the best to James for me... hope its a smooth transition for both of you...

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time (and yes Laurell, John and Darla are all so nice), cool you saw them all.