Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa

Okay, first, an apology to LatinLady/Suzette/Miney Moe.

Alas, I am a dufus. I am PARTICULARLY inclined toward dufidity when I am exhausted and/or on deadline. Which I am. SO, I hereby apologize for not making clear that I know who you are. Because I do.

***********************

On to other not-as-important things.

I am a blonde again.

Yes, I colored my hair AGAIN. I will be lucky if it doesn't all break off at the roots leaving me looking seriously odd. But there you go. When I'm depressed I color my hair, then cut it, get self-indulgent items (can you say Emily the Strange cat purses, slippers, and so forth? I knew you could.). And then, when I am to the point that my friends start to worry I get one of those professional manicures in deep burgundy red, which is totally self-destructive because while I love it, I can't TYPE with those things on my fingers. Which kind of brings book production to a grinding halt. Now don't panic. I also get manicures when I'm going to a big flashy event that I want to be really dressed up for. So, I'll probably get 'em done for say, the Fairy Ball at RT. May or may not for FenCon, I like it a lot, but it isn't formal, and I'm on deadline.

***********************

THEY HAVE QUANTUM LEAP ON NBC ON THE WEBSITE. I CAN WATCH IT AGAIN!!! WOOOT WOOOT WOOT.

I LOVE me some Quantum. I really do. SO cool.

**********************

Okay, the cats are telling me that life is seriously unfair. I've already fed the dog and NOT them? EXCUSE ME? I don't THINK so! And I should fix dinner. And write. Definitely write.

So toodles.

****************************

And I'm really, really sorry Miney.

Cie

No comments: