Thursday, August 06, 2009

Temper, Temper

I have a bad temper.

I don't lose it often. It generally takes a while. But I DO have one. Push me far enough and it (and I) get ugly.

I don't want to go there. I try to be nice. I really work at it.

But right at this moment I'm THIS CLOSE to getting really pissed.

So I'm not going to post any more today, and maybe for a couple days after. Because I don't want to go all overkill and say something I'll regret.

Be well. Be happy. I'll get over it eventually. It doesn't have anything to do with any of you.


*****************************

PS -- I posted this, and an anger management ad popped up on the right side of the screen. Targeted marketing at its finest. Still, it did make me laugh, which is something right now.


Cie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well i hope you relax and see yah later