Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trying to Transition

Trying to transition from day job thinking to creative writing type thinking. Not too successfully. Maybe a drink and dinner will help.

The good news is that I am actually starting to have creative ideas again. I can always tell when the bod is on the fritz, because the idea factory shuts down. Normally I have book and short story ideas pop in my head at a rate of several a day. When they don't, I know the brain is TIRED and the body is sick. I'm still going to have to take it easy for a while, but at least I know that I'm getting better.

Book is selling well. But we could use more. COME ON FOLKS, buy for your friends, your family, strangers on street corners. COME ON, you KNOW you want to. (LOL)

Put in application for a Denver day job I really want, but am not to sure I'm even in the ballpark for. Sad. Bummer. Oh well. Things work out the way they do for a reason. I really do believe that.But keep me in your prayers (assuming you pray. And if you don't, send me good vibes, it can't hurt.).

Cie

1 comment:

Suzette said...

Good luck! Good vibes and prayers your way.