Thursday, April 20, 2006

Moving Slowly

I'm having a hard time getting moving this morning. Just can't quite get my feet under me and get alert. I'm normally up at 5:00-5:30, but I just crawled out of bed a half hour ago. I vaguely remember sometime around 6:00 forcing myself out of bed to take the puppy out so she wouldn't have an accident.

I think the problem is that I couldn't get to sleep last night. The world was conspiring against me with late night noisiness. 5:00 comes damned early when you don't close your eyes before 2:00.

Cathy is doing the copy edits of Captive Moon. I'm going well on TOM. Life is good. But I just can't seem to get moving. Caffeine... time... for... caffeine. (SNORE)

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Awwe! I hope the caffeine helped!

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Not sleeping well or not sleeping at all during the night is the WORST! I hope you're feeling a little better as the day wears on!

PS. Thanks for the US stamps Cie. I sent out my package to Anna yesterday. :/

Arsie said...

Hope the caffiene helps! I know I'm going to need some tomorrow morning (or later today, she said while looking at the time).

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a rough day.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me, Jim.